- Home >
Videos and Podcasts
The Business Wings Videos and Podcasts Channel brings news, articles and information alive for small businesses. From inspiring podcast interviews with entrepreneurs to industry related videos by small business owners, you’ll find the Videos and Podcasts Channel full of helpful information, interviews and tips to get you started with your business.
A webcast exploring a marketing tool which is underused, even if recognised as important.
Patrick van der Vorst tells us about his experience in the Den, and talks about his relationship with the Dragon investors.
Jean and Martin Edwards didn't let a lack of experience stop them becoming specialist salami producers.
Rowan explains the concept behind his innovative wine investment and retail business.
Christina Jenkins talks about how she co-founded her eyelash supplies and beauty training business.
Innovative and determined, Pascal beat bankruptcy and started an online raffle.
Simon Walsh noticed a lot of customers at Orange were asking him what to do with their old mobile phones...
Other Videos and Podcasts
- Finding a bookkeeper Video
- A bookkeeper is vital in your first year of business, says Business Support Finder’s Julian Rowe.
- Online business themes: social, mobile, local Video
- Digital entrepreneur Rich Martell discusses the business benefit of going social with your brand.
- Raising finance & perils of website building Video
- Julian Rowe on resisting giving a personal guarantee and why so many websites fail.
- Bridging the gap between CCTV and police Video
- Interview with the pioneering bar owner about his system for reporting low-level crime and sharing images between businesses.
- Buying London's oldest wine bar Video
- Simon Gordon talks about taking over an established business and why his customers come back.
- Old Spice comeback & other insights Podcast
- The transcript of a webinar and podcast with Tom Ellis and Claire Nuttall of top brand agency 1HQ.
- Branding strategy webinar
- Branding experts from top agency 1HQ are offering free advice on Tuesday 8 March from 1pm.
- Self-help versus seeking help Video
- Business mentor Jane Miller on the importance of seeking help and why clients come to her for advice.
- Starting a business and seeking advice Video
- An entrepreneur who doesn't want to be a millionaire, Jane Miller values the importance of being genuine.
- What you need to start a business Video
- Jane Miller lists what characteristics you should have to succeed in business, and explains why entrepreneurs should ask for help.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business