A webcast exploring a marketing tool which is underused, even if recognised as important.
Serial entrepreneur Jo Dodds gives advice to aspiring work-from-home entrepreneurs.
A bookkeeper is vital in your first year of business, says Business Support Finder’s Julian Rowe.
Digital entrepreneur Rich Martell discusses the business benefit of going social with your brand.
Interview with the pioneering bar owner about his system for reporting low-level crime and sharing images between businesses.
Simon Gordon talks about taking over an established business and why his customers come back.
Business mentor Jane Miller on the importance of seeking help and why clients come to her for advice.
- What you need to start a business Video
- Jane Miller lists what characteristics you should have to succeed in business, and explains why entrepreneurs should ask for help.
- Tip #3: how to get ahead Video
- Feel like a fake? Business coach Jane Miller on overcoming feelings of inadequacy.
- Coaching tip #2: marketing Video
- Jane Miller talks about the fear of setting up a business and how to build on your confidence.
- Tip #1: change how you think Video
- Top business coach Jane Miller on overcoming the fear of failure.
- Setting up a dotcom & having a vision Video
- "The road may not be straight, but as long as the vision is in sight there's work to be done," says Andrew Markou.
- Why we survived the dotcom crash Video
- Co-founder of BusinessesForSale.com explains how he avoided the mistakes of Boo.com.
- From athlete to beauty supplier Video
- James Greenwell talks about his transition from captain of British pentathlon team to beauty entrepreneur.
- Web pioneer scoops award Video
- BusinessesForSale.com, which was founded in 1995, has been named Best Small-Business Services Provider 2010.
- Mary Portas coming to a town near you Video
- The 'Queen of Shops' is bringing her retail expertise to seven UK towns with a series of master classes.
- Guinness Bring it to Life Awards Video
- Closing date for applications is 23 July for this award for young social entrepreneurs.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business