Tips on formulating a business plan and perfecting your 'elevator pitch', among others.
The advantages and challenges of being an entrepreneur in the modern-world.
How Much Funding Will I Need? How Can I Raise the Money? What Taxes Will I Pay? And more!
Setting up a high-street store can be more complicated than it seems. Above all, you need a well structured plan.
Furniture and organizations systems, among others...
A guide to forming a limited company for small businesses
Sure-fire ways to get your business noticed, by Laura Hindley.
Including tax-related benefits such as tax-deductible travel costs and working from home benefits.
Other Setting Up a Business Articles
- A-Z of start-ups: G, H & I
- Top small-business accountant Norman Younger discusses growth, honesty and insurance.
- Postgraduate study for business leaders
- Middlesex University offers a wide range of postgraduate study options for future entrepreneurs.
- Storage tips for start-ups
- How to find the most effective storage solution for your business.
- Six ways to earn money from home
- Here are a few fairly effortless money-making ideas you could consider.
- YouTube showcase for Paris-based pioneers
- The Paris Region Economic Development Agency is promoting the merits of setting up businesses in the French capital.
- Finding a bookkeeper Video
- A bookkeeper is vital in your first year of business, says Business Support Finder’s Julian Rowe.
- A-Z of start-ups: C is for...
- C stands for competition, costs, costs of marketing and customer service.
- A-Z of starting a business: B...
- Top small-business accountant Norman Younger also discusses business premises, budgets and breaking even.
- Starting a business when you're unemployed
- Whether recently redundant, long-term unemployed or entering the job market for the first time, here's some advice.
- You can design your own logo
- Simon Monahan of Serif on what makes a great logo and how you need not hire an expensive agency.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business