- Home >
Read the latest small business news daily on the UK’s fastest growing website for aspiring and established entrepreneurs and small business. BusinessWings.co.uk aims keep you abreast of the latest developments that impact the small business community as well as the top stories affecting the world of business, including sector-specific news. Whether you’re starting a business, or successfully running your own, we’ll provide you with the business news that affects you and your business daily.
Tan Dillon, owner of the Village Bookshop in Essex, discusses the changing face of the book shop industry.
The high street won't go to ground if SME owners follow four key tips from CardSave's Clive Kahn.
Doubts have surfaced about the Serious Fraud Office's ability to enforce the act.
Coming into force in 2015, capital-gains tax relief will apply to sales of businesses to employees.
Coffeeshops are going to have to raise their prices or have their margins squeezed.
Lee McQueen, 2008's winner, is incredulous that candidates continue to backbite despite evidence that it doesn't work.
A new study confirms the rise of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks.
Other News Articles
- Knowing your customers
- Nigel Shanahan, MD of Rapide, on some amusing 'rants and raves' submitted to a new customer complaints website.
- Big hotel groups in South Africa
- A breakdown of the favourite hotel accommodation in Africa's biggest tourist draw.
- Change your life: The Franchise Show
- Join FranchiseSales.co.uk at September's UK franchising event.
- The Bank of Dave against Goliath
- Diminutive Dave wanted to set up a “tiny bank” but had to negotiate the bulwarks of private-school privilege and red tape.
- Post Barclays scandal, entrepreneurs choose businesses over banks
- Survey finds that entrepreneurs would rather buy a small business than keep their savings in the high street banks.
- Postgraduate study for business leaders
- Middlesex University offers a wide range of postgraduate study options for future entrepreneurs.
- SMEs risking Olympic disruption
- Ninety percent of businesses have made few contingency plans for flexible working or supplier disruption.
- Business Guardian Angel launches
- AXA Insurance website offers planning tools for new SMEs.
- Eurovision Song Contest: economic stimulus?
- Engelbert Humperdinck could help attract overseas investment, statistics from BusinessesForSale.com have suggested.
- This doesn’t seem like a country in recession
- Although the UK is officially back in recession, one entrepreneur says facts on the ground suggest otherwise.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business