- Home >
Read the latest small business news daily on the UK’s fastest growing website for aspiring and established entrepreneurs and small business. BusinessWings.co.uk aims keep you abreast of the latest developments that impact the small business community as well as the top stories affecting the world of business, including sector-specific news. Whether you’re starting a business, or successfully running your own, we’ll provide you with the business news that affects you and your business daily.
Doubts have surfaced about the Serious Fraud Office's ability to enforce the act.
Nigel Shanahan, MD of Rapide, on some amusing 'rants and raves' submitted to a new customer complaints website.
Coming into force in 2015, capital-gains tax relief will apply to sales of businesses to employees.
A breakdown of the favourite hotel accommodation in Africa's biggest tourist draw.
The lessons businesses can learn from the branding of the Games.
We take a look at the latest news of how the Olympics are affecting business
If the Games have been a resounding success for athletes and organisers alike, the picture for SMEs is more nuanced...
Other News Articles
- Post Barclays scandal, entrepreneurs choose businesses over banks
- Survey finds that entrepreneurs would rather buy a small business than keep their savings in the high street banks.
- Postgraduate study for business leaders
- Middlesex University offers a wide range of postgraduate study options for future entrepreneurs.
- SMEs risking Olympic disruption
- Ninety percent of businesses have made few contingency plans for flexible working or supplier disruption.
- Business Guardian Angel launches
- AXA Insurance website offers planning tools for new SMEs.
- Eurovision Song Contest: economic stimulus?
- Engelbert Humperdinck could help attract overseas investment, statistics from BusinessesForSale.com have suggested.
- This doesn’t seem like a country in recession
- Although the UK is officially back in recession, one entrepreneur says facts on the ground suggest otherwise.
- The Olympics and start-ups
- The chairman of India’s largest security group offers some tips.
- Carry on Glamping
- Far from a passing fad, the 'Glamorous camping' trend is gathering momentum.
- How I funded Shopcade
- Serial entrepreneur Nathalie Gaveau talks to BusinessWings.
- Managing cash flow in turbulent times
- With the UK economy officially back in recession, staying on top of cash flow is essential to growth.