Looking for a start up business idea but worried about whether it will be a recession proof business idea, read how to guides to help decide which businesses perform well in a recession and what industries are recession proof.
Serial entrepreneur Nathalie Gaveau talks to BusinessWings.
Patrick van der Vorst tells us about his experience in the Den, and talks about his relationship with the Dragon investors.
Rowan explains the concept behind his innovative wine investment and retail business.
Innovative and determined, Pascal beat bankruptcy and started an online raffle.
An entrepreneur from a young age - he sold his packed lunch at school - Ashley now runs CashInYourGadgets.co.uk.
Here are a few fairly effortless money-making ideas you could consider.
Why enjoyment is critical to success, and other insights from Gareth Haldenby.
Other Innovative Business Ideas Articles
- Websites for sale: the cloud services provider
- David Mytton founded Boxed ice when he noticed a dearth of server management services for small businesses.
- How to become a trader
- Greg Secker on setting up training people to 'make money from thin air' and setting up a charitable foundation.
- Being a sound healer
- Rachelle Rodrigues believes interest in sound therapy is growing, but that that it remains relatively unknown.
- Bridging the gap between CCTV and police Video
- Interview with the pioneering bar owner about his system for reporting low-level crime and sharing images between businesses.
- Revolutionising antiques valuation Podcast
- Patrick van der Vorst established an innovative business that puts the traditional antiques industry online.
- Start a photography business Podcast
- Doug Young tells us how he’s found a niche - green-screen photography - in a competitive industry.
- Setting up a dotcom & having a vision Video
- "The road may not be straight, but as long as the vision is in sight there's work to be done," says Andrew Markou.
- Why we survived the dotcom crash Video
- Co-founder of BusinessesForSale.com explains how he avoided the mistakes of Boo.com.
- Naked Wines triumphs in award Podcast
- Rowan Gormley says innovation, marketing and human relationships are fundamental to success.
- My best and worst business decisions
- Leaving the City to start a tour operator tops the table, says Nick Newbury.
Subjects in this Category
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business