Adding eco-value to your profits, launching green PR initiatives and cutting waste and therefore costs.
Simon Walsh noticed a lot of customers at Orange were asking him what to do with their old mobile phones...
The paperless office has largely remained a utopian pipe dream – but not for Abhai Rajguru.
Christine Giles served in the army, renovated houses and started an ethical food store.
Tips on how to impress conscientious shoppers and avoid charges of 'greenwash'.
Neil Churchill says eco-friendly credentials can be achieved through using modern technology.
Boris Johnson has announced plans to exploit opportunities in the low-carbon economy.
Other Green Business Ideas Articles
- Green business opportunities: must do better
- Waste management offers business opportunities as well as environmental protection.
- The trend of ethical consumerism Video
- Naomi Cornelius-Reid tells entrepreneurs how to get a foothold in the ethical fashion industry.
- Managing an ethical supply chain Video
- A fashion entrepreneur discusses her relationship with manufacturers in Calcutta.
- Starting an ethical handbag retailer Video
- Naomi Cornelius-Reid explains the idea behind NV London Calcutta.
- The online business accountancy Podcast
- Abhai Rajguru started up the UK's first purely online accountancy practice.
- Starting a green manufacturer Podcast
- Richard McDonald on his work-life balance and running a manufacturer of eco-friendly bakery ovens.
- Stella McCartney: ethical fashionista
- Emerging from her father's shadow, McCartney has made a name for herself in fashion world.
- Starting a luxury accessory business
- Passionate about the importance of having women's products designed by women, Claire had a clear vision.
- Ben Cohen & Jerry Greenfeld
- Good business practice and social responsibility are not mutually exclusive, as this pair prove.
Subjects in this Category
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business