Learn how famous entrepreneurs such as Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or Richard Branson built their empires and made their millions with BusinessWings interviews and profiles of illustrious entrepreneurs.
Lee McQueen, 2008's winner, is incredulous that candidates continue to backbite despite evidence that it doesn't work.
He started a tennis academy aged 16 and, after a chastening experience, soared to great heights in telecoms.
Accountants, entrepreneurs and executives ponder whether Britain is really now open for business.
Richard Branson and Alan Sugar are among the keynote speakers.
The Apple founder and visionary epitomised the concept of 'thought leadership', writes Mindy Gibbins Klein.
Patrick van der Vorst tells us about his experience in the Den, and talks about his relationship with the Dragon investors.
Lee McQueen tells BusinessWings what he's up to since leaving Lord Sugar's company, Amscreen.
Other Famous Entrepreneurs Articles
- Duncan Bannatyne: Dragon's Den
- Can you imagine the Dragon investor Bannatyne dispensing ice cream and Calippos?
- Geoff Travis and Rough Trade
- Profile of the label, along with its founder, boasting the Libertines and the White Stripes in its stable.
- The five faces of David Ogilvy
- Known for his advertising expertise, Ogilvy worked in numerous other professions too.
- The curious case of Harold Tillman
- Krystena Petrakas charts the many ups and downs of Harold Tillman – the comeback kid.
- Sir Stuart Rose: a life in retail
- The outgoing M&S CEO is handing over the reins to Marc Bolland, who is leaving Morrisons.
- Who are the Barclay Brothers?
- The reclusive siblings are major players in the media business, and yet avoid the media gaze themselves.
- Ralph Lauren: empire builder
- From Long Island hustler to world renowned billionaire in little over a decade, Ralph Lauren took an original idea and made it global.
- Caan launches entrepreneur school
- The Dragon's Den investor is set to emulate fellow dragon Peter Jones by founding a business academy.
- Lakshmi Mittal: steel magnate
- From Rajasthan to Shepherds Bush via Almaty, Cluj and Gdansk, Lakshmi Mittal's steel empire spans continents and cultures alike.
- Mike Lazaridis, wireless wonder
- An emphasis shift from fingers to thumbs launched Mike Lazaridis and BlackBerry into the communication big leagues.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business