- Home >
Want to be an entrepreneur but need some business motivation, then BusinessWings entrepreneurs channel provides the words of wisdom and real life success stories of those who’ve been there and done it. Whether you’re looking for inspirational business quotes or just want to find out how entrepreneurs acted on their dream of building their own business, BusinessWings gives you the inspiration to get started. Learn how to be successful in business (and how to be rich in some cases) but most importantly, how to get the business inspiration and belief to be a business success that you need.
Adding eco-value to your profits, launching green PR initiatives and cutting waste and therefore costs.
Recognise that your anxiety is a natural response and you're halfway there, suggests chartered psychologist Graham W Price.
How to ensure your business is the best it can be.
The advantages and challenges of being an entrepreneur in the modern-world.
Hilary Briggs shows how SMEs can benefit from five short minutes every day.
Jean and Martin Edwards didn't let a lack of experience stop them becoming specialist salami producers.
Lee McQueen, 2008's winner, is incredulous that candidates continue to backbite despite evidence that it doesn't work.
Other Entrepreneurs Articles
- Don't tell anyone your business goals
- Practice discernment when it comes to sharing business goals, recommends Jessica McGregor Johnson.
- Turn your passion into a business
- Surround yourself with skilled people and turn challenges into opportunities, suggests Anna Hicks.
- The future of the finance department
- Increasing automation and the end of paper-based reporting processes being just two.
- The Bank of Dave against Goliath
- Diminutive Dave wanted to set up a “tiny bank” but had to negotiate the bulwarks of private-school privilege and red tape.
- Finding investors for social enterprises
- Tips on how to find investors for non-profit enterprises.
- Talent mobility and development
- The co-founding director of Impact Factory on getting the most out of employees.
- Sustaining employee engagement through gamification
- The use of game mechanics in non-gaming contexts, gamification is increasingly used to moticate
- Price-comparison sites & logistics
- Jon Tobbell of myHermes on how the internet has made it easier to choose the cheapest service provider.
- Budget 2012: the verdict
- Accountants, entrepreneurs and executives ponder whether Britain is really now open for business.
- Business 2012: 02, London - 18-20 March
- Richard Branson and Alan Sugar are among the keynote speakers.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business