Buying a business is an exciting way to get into business ownership without any of the start up headaches. If you want to own your own business, BusinessWings provide sector specific business opportunities, guides and business ideas that tell you everything you need to know about buying a business.
A screen-printing business is a small business worth investing in. Sarah Louise Dean and the ASPA tell you why.
Know your role, have local eyes and ears and get yourself educated.
Accountants, entrepreneurs and executives ponder whether Britain is really now open for business.
Maya Asset Management, explores what is in store for the UK domestic holiday market in the next year.
Ravi started his business in a box room at his parents’ house; now he has three offices and a thriving business.
Including Australia's only dinosaur-centric retailer, tree house lodgings and a glow-in-the-dark golf course.
Interview with the pioneering bar owner about his system for reporting low-level crime and sharing images between businesses.
Other Buying a Business Articles
- Budget 2011: a retailer's response
- A nightmarish confluence of higher VAT, commodity prices and fragile consumer confidence isn't depressing one retailer.
- Manufacturing recovery rapid
- The fortunes of prudent suppliers in the manufacturing industry are rebounding quickly.
- Unusual businesses for sale
- Ever dreamt of pioneering new varieties of mashed potato? BusinessesForSale.com has the perfect vehicle for your ambitions...
- Starting a stock photo agency
- The mechanics of starting an online image bureau.
- Dance through the downturn
- Tom Ferns describes how nimble footwork can help business buyers beat the downturn.
- Starting a fish and chip shop
- What it takes to run a fish and chip shop or other fast-food business successfully.
- Recipe for success: baby food business
- Sally Preston overcame a succession of problems to succeed in the world of baby food.
- Mumpreneur; online coaching business
- Mel McGee thinks NLP is key to boosting women's confidence vis-a-vis entrepreneurship.
- Ready-made shelf companies – off-the-shelf investments
- If you want to buy a limited company, why not buy a ready-made company?
- Buying a business: the time is now
- Obtaining finance to buy a business is easier than getting a mortgage.
Subjects in this Category
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business