Top small-business accountant Norman Younger discusses growth, honesty and insurance.
Top small-business accountant Norman Younger also discusses business premises, budgets and breaking even.
Writing an effective business plan can help you secure investment to launch your business.
Whether recently redundant, long-term unemployed or entering the job market for the first time, here's some advice.
Market research is fundamental, but unless you canvas impartial views it will be entirely counterproductive.
An alumnus of Westminster on being in a student-run consultancy.
Lindsey Agness offers entrepreneurs top tips for staying positive when starting a business.
Other Business Plan Articles
- Choosing good business books
- The author of several himself, Kevin Duncan is well placed to advise.
- Vote for top entrepreneurs
- The public are being offered the chance to decide the lucky sixth finalist in The Pitch 2010.
- Business plans: vital details overlooked
- BusinessWings asked a range of SME owners for their tips on formulating a business plan.
- Market research: primary V secondary
- A breakdown of the pros and cons of the two categories of market research.
- Business plan software discount
- BPlans is discounting 10% from the software that removes the headache from preparing a startup business plan.
- Writing a business plan: what to avoid
- If you've been refused a business loan, find out the five things to avoid when writing a business plan.
- Business planning: sales forecasting
- The recession is making sales forecasting ever more perilous - but it's still very much worth doing.
- TiEger’s Den taking applications
- A start-up business plan competition to be held in London promises to help all participants.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business