- Home >
Want to start a business but lack a good business ideas? BusinessWings Business Ideas channel can help – if you want to start a business, start a franchise or buy a business, but aren’t sure which type of business to start, Businesswings provides industry specific how to business ideas and guides with the information you need to get your business started. There are also articles on working and living abroad in a particular country, covering the business opportunities available, as well as legal and cultural hurdles to overcome, when you relocate or are doing business abroad.
A screen-printing business is a small business worth investing in. Sarah Louise Dean and the ASPA tell you why.
The high street won't go to ground if SME owners follow four key tips from CardSave's Clive Kahn.
Adding eco-value to your profits, launching green PR initiatives and cutting waste and therefore costs.
While potentially lucrative, there are many cultural, legal and economic considerations.
Running a business doesn't have to be a daunting challenge.
Serial entrepreneur Nathalie Gaveau talks to BusinessWings.
Jean and Martin Edwards didn't let a lack of experience stop them becoming specialist salami producers.
Other Business Ideas Articles
- Five ways to save money in your business
- Five suggestions for cost cutting measures that could make a big difference to your company’s bottom line.
- The smart money’s on niche book shops
- In a struggling industry, it's important to stand out from the crowd.
- How I started a gadget recycling website
- An entrepreneur from a young age - he sold his packed lunch at school - Ashley now runs CashInYourGadgets.co.uk.
- 3 must-haves for mobile-home investors
- Know your role, have local eyes and ears and get yourself educated.
- Turn your passion into a business
- Surround yourself with skilled people and turn challenges into opportunities, suggests Anna Hicks.
- A guide to team building
- What is team building and how can it benefit your business?
- Change your life: The Franchise Show
- Join FranchiseSales.co.uk at September's UK franchising event.
- Trade exchanges: the ins and outs
- Trade exchange services like Bartercard could help you to save on goods and services.
- Postgraduate study for business leaders
- Middlesex University offers a wide range of postgraduate study options for future entrepreneurs.
- Carry on Glamping
- Far from a passing fad, the 'Glamorous camping' trend is gathering momentum.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business