Expanding your small business can be a challenging but not impossible. With BusinessWings’ business finance channel our experts provide useful articles and resources on how to gain funding to expand your small business through public and private funds.
How Much Funding Will I Need? How Can I Raise the Money? What Taxes Will I Pay? And more!
Serial entrepreneur Nathalie Gaveau talks to BusinessWings.
Collectively known as invoice finance, these finance tools can generate cash from your cash ledger.
Private equity chief Adrian Kirby pinpoints poor management, under-investment and expanding too quickly.
Increasing automation and the end of paper-based reporting processes being just two.
How to deal with cash flow challenges.
Diminutive Dave wanted to set up a “tiny bank” but had to negotiate the bulwarks of private-school privilege and red tape.
Top small-business accountant Norman Younger discusses growth, honesty and insurance.
Other Business Financing Articles
- Alternatives to bank finance
- Funding options available to SMEs and start-up companies.
- Managing cash flow in turbulent times
- With the UK economy officially back in recession, staying on top of cash flow is essential to growth.
- Budget 2012: the verdict
- Accountants, entrepreneurs and executives ponder whether Britain is really now open for business.
- Budget 2012: business welcome for 'neutral' Budget
- Despite a commitment to maintaining the pace of deficit reduction, Osborne still had some presents for UK Plc.
- Factoring brokers: relief for SMEs
- The lowdown on factoring, an alternative to the traditional overdraft, loan or commercial mortgage.
- YouTube showcase for Paris-based pioneers
- The Paris Region Economic Development Agency is promoting the merits of setting up businesses in the French capital.
- Starting a small business Video
- A top consultant on the basics of starting a business and attracting customers, and how his company can help.
- A-Z of start-ups: D, E and F
- The latest instalment of Norman Younger's A-Z also covers due diligence and focus.
- The benefits of trade finance
- The facility is flexible enough to permit you decide when and how often you want your cash.
- Reduction in investment allowance a big loss
- From April 2012 the threshold plummets by 75% - a travesty, says Henry Edjelbaum.
- Big business question: In the Kindle age what is the bookshop's future? Video
- Four tips for avoiding 'high street armageddon’
- The Bribery Act: 18 months on
- Budget 2013: CGT relief & pub joy
- Autumn Statement a letdown
- London 2012: marketing tips
- M&A slowdown & other Olympic news
- London 2012: the impact on business